'The path to your friend's heart and love goes from your cooking.'
– Confucius (551-479 B.C.)
The art of healing with food and herbs has been practiced in Asian Medicine for 1000’s of years.
In 625AD, the first Chinese Diet Classic was published
by Sun Shu Mao a Chinese Physician, his book is entitled 'One Thousand Ounces of Gold Classics’.
He created food cures for many conditions.
The Tao of Sexology also known as the ‘joining of energy’ (essence), tells us that the performance
of these sexual arts, one can stay in good health and attain longevity. According to the classic Su Nu Ching,
“Classical of the White Madam, ‘Sexology can help to improve the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects
of the individual while promoting intelligence, beauty, wisdom, health, and mortality.
In this 2 hour lecture, we will
present the theory of Taoist Sexology and ways to heal the body using food, discussing:
- The Theory and history of sexology
- The five element theory as it related to sexology
- Practical exercises to enhance your sexual energy
-The 5 Element theory as it relates to food and herbs
- Foods that heal the 5 systems
- Recipes to enhance our health and increase energy
- Herbs that are used to foster good health and stamina
$20 in advance
$25 at the door